Shipping Rates and Delivery Time
SKH now delivers in 24 European countries.
All orders before 12.00 pm on weekdays (completely submitted and paid) are shipped on the same day. Please note that this is a general practice. We may (in rare cases) ship your parcel after ordering, up to two working days, despite it is placed before 12.00 pm on a working day. This is mainly due to the workload on that day. However, in those cases, we’ll inform you by phone or email.
Dispatch: Parcel is handed over to the pick-up service.
Delivery: Parcel is brought at your door-steps.
Box weight: Where shipping rates are based on parcel weight of 27 kilos, voluminous orders might require extra boxes even if the order weight is below 27 kilos. In those case, you’d receive email communication about the same.
Please note that our Shipping Rates have changed per September 2017.
Choose your country from the following list to find out the Shipping information in your country.
The following rates are applicable for mainlands, islands are excluded. for deliveries in Islands, please contact us.
We use Post NL, DPD, and affiliates for delivering your goods. More details shall be available in your track and trace email. Please note that we do not have a personal delivery service.
Track and Trace
As soon as your parcels are ready for dispatch, you are sent track and trace code with a tracking link for each box in your email, separately. Please check the junk folder, track and trace code emails may be delivered to your junk folder, and add our email address to your safe list. Alternately, you can also track your parcels here.
Not Home, Reschedule Delivery
For orders in the Netherlands
- 1. Post NL shall try to deliver your packet at your neighbor. Please note that the neighbor may not be your next door neighbor, it may be someone else in the same building or someone in the same block at walking distance.
- 2. In case, your neighbor is not available or doesn’t accept the parcels, the delivery person shall leave a note in your postbox including a code on this note and try to make a delivery attempt on the next day (Mon-Sat).
- 3. You can use this code by 22.00 on the day of the first delivery for rescheduling the second delivery date and time-slot in the next five working days via https://mijnpakket.postnl.nl/. Here you can also choose if you would not want your order to be delivered to your neighbors or a different delivery address.
- 4. If you are also not available to receive the packet in the second attempt, it shall be delivered to a shop or supermarket close by and shall be mentioned on the note left behind after the second failed delivery attempt. You would need to carry a Dutch ID to redeem your packet. Your order remains at Post NL for three subsequent weeks before it is returned to us.
Please note, if your order is returned to us because you did not pick it up in the above mentioned three weeks or incorrect address provided by the customer, we shall charge you the full order amount including shipping despite the order is returned to us.
For orders sent to countries other than the Netherlands.
The postal service shall leave a note in your post box, how can you reschedule the delivery and/or pick up the parcel by yourself. We remain in standby if you need assistance. Please contact us, if
We do our best to deliver your order satisfactorily at your place. However, if you wish to return any products, that can be done as per the Dutch regulations without providing any reason. Food product/products can be returned within 7 days of purchase and within 14 days in case of non-food products, including items bought from the sale catalog. The return period begins from the day you receive or someone else receives it on your behalf.
We don’t accept any return after the above mentioned cooling-off period (7 days for Food products and 14 days for non-food products).
In case, you are not happy with any products, we’ll be happy to take them back and provide you refund in your SKH account. Please follow the following steps to effectively process your return.
- Please notify us by sending an e-mail, mentioning your order number here within seven days of delivery.
- Properly pack the return items in a box to prevent damage during return transport and apply the required postage at your nearby Post office.
- We expect our customers to send us carefully packed return items.
- After receiving the goods in the original condition, unopened, we shall return the cost of the goods in 5 working days into your SKH account. We don’t bear the shipping of the return items.
- Please keep the postage receipt with you until you receive your refund, for your reference.
Items excluded from the return are:
- Opened or damaged items.
- Perishable items – fresh vegetables, frozen, etc.
- Food items after 7 days of delivery and Non-Food items after 14 days of delivery.
- We will not accept returns of items if insufficient postage stamp is applied.